Things To Know
- This is an all ages event. Patrons under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Ya got ID? You must be 21 to consume alcohol in New York State. Please obey the law.
- Due to new regulations on camping festivals and BYOB public events, each patron is allowed to bring a reasonable amount of alcoholic beverages to the festival - one case of beer (24) OR one box of wine per person. No kegs, No beer balls, NO GLASS CONTAINERS OF ANY KIND- this includes beer, liquor, and wine bottles and, yes, your pickle and olive jars. While re-entry to the festival is still allowed, absolutely no beer or alcohol may be brought in upon re-entry to the festival grounds. Locally brewed beer from Community Beer Works will be on sale at the festival grounds at a very reasonable rate. Thank you in advance for your cooperation with this policy.
- Free, potable water is available throughout the property.
- Portable toilets and hand washing stations are located throughout the campgrounds and venue.
- Showers are available for a nominal fee.
- The pond will be open for swimming, weather permitting. Please do not use soaps or shampoos in the pond.
- There is no electricity in the campgrounds. Generators are allowed but please be courteous and only run them during the hours of noon to 6 p.m if necessary.
- Ice and firewood are available for purchase inside the venue.
- An Emergency Medical Service team is available at all times. The EMS tent will be located next to the Security tent near the bathhouse.
- Please DO NOT bring the following: Pets, glass, outside firewood, illegal drugs, fireworks, glitter, confetti, glow sticks, personal motorized vehicles NO EXCEPTIONS
- No unauthorized vending. If you are interested in vending, please contact us prior to the festival.
- Leave no trace of your visit. Take home everything you brought or put it in the recycling containers. Field strip cigarettes and pocket the filter or put them in our orange “Butt Cans”.
- Weather in Sherman, NY in late August can be unpredictable. Prepare to have fun, rain or shine!
- Please remember: NO GLASS, NO PETS, NO OUTSIDE FIREWOOD. NO EXCEPTIONS
- If you need anything, just ask! One of our crew members will be happy to help you!